2011年2月7日星期一

IST195 Week 2-Excel Application and Digital Images


    Last week we studied Excel Application and Digital Images. I think both materials can improve my project. For Digital Images, we can use them to change the color of my website in order to make it more attractive to kids. Therefore, there are two main goals about the color of my website. 
First, since the key point of my doll website is that the kid can pick their favorites, the doll website will use colors that will not hurt kids’ eyes. Second, under the first condition, we will choose several different background colors for our website. The background color will change automatically and randomly each time when our custom click on our website, so the freshness will stay. Each time the kid clicks on our website, it will feel like a new start.
   The Excel application will be an important part for my doll website. To have a better idea about how well my business runs after a period of time, I need to look at the record of the cost of materials, transportations and revenue through excel application. After I get the exact date of those information, I will know how well the doll website works in the market. Then, I might adjust the price of different collections or reduce some cost to make it more profitable.

没有评论:

发表评论