2011年3月7日星期一

IST195 Week6--- Operating Systems

     Last week’s lecture, we talked about the important of operating systems, especially the use and effect of UNIX operating system. I found out a good operating system can be really effective for my doll company.
     Since an operating system such as UNIX can be a coordinator that helps application software and hardware to work together, it will organize my doll website and all of the order. The status of orders will be clean, and they can be easily updated or moved in different situation. 
    Moreover, the multitasking technology can also be helpful for my doll company. I understand there are three different strategies for multitasking, and each single one of them may not fit for all the tasks. Right now, I don’t know which type of multitasking is more appropriate for our company, but I think I will consider the scale of orders from our doll website and give it a try.

没有评论:

发表评论